Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changes

We have some changes coming soon, but we are still accepting submissions for the October 2009 issue of Forever Nocturne e-zine. Give me your darkest, your scariest, make me throw the MS across the room... wait, I read on my laptop. Well, whatever, scare the hell out of me. I grew up watching horror flicks, people. I fell in love with "Dracula" at the age of eight. This will make your job difficult, so let's see what you can do.

You can submit your work here.

Also, be prepared for our first Twitter contest. I'll want to see twitter horror from you guys. Shall we call it "tworror"?


I'll be back with updates soon.

Thanks,

Jinxie_G

2 comments:

  1. Oh very exciting indeed! Let's do that Twitter contest. It'll be a scream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be fun, errr what are the word limits? Lol

    ReplyDelete